Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Toast to sanity

I remember my friend's words while raising a toast, "Cheers to the little sanity that prevails in these insane times".

I miss you so much Praveen (and also the toast and the drinks and the evening and the club and most importantly the grey cells) today as I try hard to grit my teeth and smile at all morons around while my palm itches to strike and walk out.

For my evening drink today instead of a toast I will probably find myself wishing, "Hope I remain on this side of the wall to always be able to raise a toast to the little sanity".

I wanna scream and shout and say GET LOST (actually much more...you get the drift, right?). Any listeners....or pleadingly so, any sympathizers??????

Sobbingly,
Monica

While I was about to publish this post, I got a credit card call and the lady on the line started asking me several details like name, age, profile, etc and I stopped her midway to ask why she needed the information. The answer, "Madam aap womans hai na, isiliye HDFC aapko free womans gold card de raha hai jo ki sirf womans ke liye hai. Isiliye aap apne details de do." Wow, do I have anything called options?????

I instantly replied to her, I am credit crad phobic and then bit my tongue for even making the attempt......I certainly am crawling to the other side of the wall.

Yelp yelp.....help help :-(((((((((((((((

1 comment:

  1. Its time now that you register your number with NDNC (National Do Not Call Registry).. Hope you wont be bother by these womans ;-) again...

    ReplyDelete