Sunday, June 21, 2009

I give up love to you...

I hear the cry of anguish in you
And you know I feel the same pain too

But the dark hues have ever been mine
I have courted grief beyond time
Cherished all pain and held tears sublime

So I will not give them away to you
And will trade love in its lieu

You take the passion, affection is mine
You take the wild desires, wilderness is mine
You own each moment, but timelessness is mine
You own togetherness and nothingness be mine

To the bliss of friendship I make love surrender again
Let it bond you eternally while bereft I remain

If love begets us enemies today
Friendship will unite our hearts some day

Ever,
Monica

5 comments:

  1. Monica se Meera ho gayee.
    Manager se Jogan ho gayee.
    Majrooh ka dard ek taraf
    Mein to ishq mein Gulzar ho gayee.
    Mmmmmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arvind high time you start writing your blog....btw neither like Meera nor the jogan idea.....with all the love in my heart I insist on being good ol' Monica and yes the professional me never dies....love or no love :-)

    Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. farewell was better... thr was no magic in realism....
    u seem to be confused in ur own thoughts.

    rather ur mood swings tend u 2 write such things...
    the u would start accepting reality, many things would be easier and simpler in ur life as well as ur writtings..

    rest ..ur expression thru ur blogs is simply grt. Pranav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was some sound get back to reality advise from you Pranav....but well it is equally true i write exactly the way i feel....so now i feel so much in love and so much in pain and that in then what i write.....am glad you read and have also shared your view point....thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visit blogspot.ridingslyvan.com

    Arvind

    ReplyDelete