Sunday, July 12, 2009

Take them all away!

I steal the wishes and desires from the secret folds of my heart
And let them slip away quietly into the colorless voids

I open my eyes forcibly
And let each dream die silently

I take all my joys, my hopes, my colors
And I give them all to you
The smiles, the sunshine, the rainbows

Each of it and all of it is now yours

The golden-yellows of the lazy fresh sun-ups

The orange-reds of the serene mystic sun-downs

The rusty-browns of the brazen wild winds

The slate-grays of the drenching swallowing downpours

The silvery-whites of the crescent melting moon

…And the blazing-ambers of the passion-full togetherness

But tell me also who do I give-

The echoes of our laughter?

The silhouettes of our imaginations?

The moisture of my tears?

The shadows of my solitude?

….And the nothingness that is me?

Mon

No comments:

Post a Comment