Friday, January 15, 2010

That Night

I feel the bitterness grow in me
And I almost taste the venom
The unsettling restlessness
The unending timelessness
The sheer nothingness
Of all that was ours together
I feel alone again
The presence a mere existence
I feel bereft again
Our togetherness a mere pretence
But mostly I feel incapable to be me
For long back on that silvery cloudy thunderous night
I gave away all to you
So now as we walk farther away each day
I find me trailing you
For my spirit is gone and I went too
On that beautiful silvery cloudy thunderous night with you
So now I look for the stars
The magical moon
The melting clouds
The wild winds
To question why they cheated me on that passionate beautiful silvery cloudy thunderous night
I want to know how it all happened
How I lost myself in you
How I stopped knowing myself
How I ended being me
On this long dark lonesome tumultuous night when the only thing I do...
is still secretly wish for you

-Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment