Thursday, January 7, 2010

Restless yet Relentless

I am a wild wanderer
In tryst with stability
My world whirls around me
And alien emotions choke me
I want to express so much, yet stifled is all I feel
I want to cry and break through yet frozen is how I feel
I yearn for you through the icy glass of uncertainty
And shiver with trepidation of evading thoughts
I want to hold you tight and never let you go
And I want to leave you free and long for you to return
Tell me what do I do?
Where do I take this wandering spirit, these mindless thoughts, this broken soul?
Will you heal it with your love?
Or will you sail away with the tide, leaving me a wanderer in wilderness?

All I wish is this magic to never die
Or if it has to then may it end with me in your embrace


-Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment