Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Desires

I want to break the rules this day and take the freedom of flight.
Tell me how exactly is a day different than the night?
Am I safe walking the street only when the sun shines bright?
Or do the nighthawks feed and prey with only dimming of light?
Let me walk and never stop and see where the moonlight leads me.
Let me for once throw the garb of goodness and know how bad can bad be.
I want to jump I want to cry I want to embrace the sea and sky
For once –
Let me laugh recklessly
Let me cry ceaselessly
Let me dance endlessly
Let me dream fearlessly
Let me be lost carelessly
And then just rock back into the numbness and await another dawn

2 comments:

  1. You are, me dearie, full of fire in your last 3 posts. Loved them. You can just see the feeling flowing off the page.

    Wonder what's up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the wonder company of word and emotion wizards like you and 'some good things' :-)

    Thanks for taking the time to read and write back.

    ReplyDelete