Saturday, May 15, 2010

A New Attempt: Books and Movie Thread by Monica the Critic ;-)

With the race against time life I choose to live, my only savior angels and books and movies (though the frequency graph is a all time low, in fact it has hit rock bottom). Now I quite give myself the airs because I get frequent calls and messages seeking recommendations on what to read what to watch etc. And though the 29 years of life are fast catching up and my foot nears the grave, which in simpler terms makes me forget names, numbers, books, and movies, I quite fancy myself thinking o it is just the stress of super busy life I have pushed myself into, but well the real secret is I am growing old  Now I hope I didn’t say that too loud. But well even if I had said it in undertones, anyone would understand by the fact that I have already wasted a long paragraph to say something as simple as I forget stuff and then it is most embarrassing when I begin to say o that author its on the tip of my tongue, o you must watch this movie, now what’s it called now……?
So I have decided to maintain a thread on movies I watch and books I read to make life simpler and also to high standards on my consultancy advice, not to mention the fringe benefit of being able to pass on my blog link to many and creating potential readers ;-)
Now I know that you know that I am trying very hard, this is not me and not my style……I am actually killing the humor…..this post looks like a Cntrl C-Cntrl V attempt and looks like the Cntrl C didn’t work quite well….so will stop the jazz right here……about to watc Secret Window and The Grand Illusion post lunch…will update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment