Friday, May 29, 2009

Magic

A warm numbness spreads in me, it diffuses a sweet pains that thumps constantly and cripples me. I feel overfull with emotion, my heart sings with the lonely melody, the salts melt and leave a taste of longing.

I look at you, the smile spreads, a last hope of happiness crackles. I stretch out my arms to embrace the emptiness and breathe the fragrance of memories. I count the precious moments that make this the nostalgic beginning of a beautiful end. I close my eyes and feel the me dying in you and you growing in me ever.

-Monica

6 comments:

  1. Poetry floweth through your veins!

    You should tap into this well of feeling always when you write. Lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting Bluer by the minute. "Prussian Blue" is more like it.
    Posting this blasted blue thing for the 3rd time. They say third is the charm - hope it works, or I'll be blue - Midnight Blue.
    Glynis

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shasi....thanks for reading and writing back......your words are very encouraging...feel good factor....will certainly attempt to keep the 'feeling' alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Glynis - you will ever be our humour ambassdor now, won't you....thanks for reading and writing back and tut mir leid for making you live the midnight blues...but as always thy charm worketh lady on one and all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nirmal.....glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete